Healthy Eating Talks & Workshops
Each talk & workshop includes:
- Recommendations for better products and brands (and where to get them)
- Showcasing good products (eg healthy snacks)
- Providing homemade samples to taste
- Tried and tested recipes (from my test kitchen)
- Lots of practical, specific advice and tips drawing on my experience as a Mom, working in child's healthy eating, and my training (nutrition, psychology & health promotion)
- Time at the end of the presentation for questions and answers
Introductory Talk to Growing your own Healthy Eaters. Specifically looking at easy and quick ways to help : immunity, stabilise blood sugar levels, reduce inflammation, improve mood, sharpen the mind; and help with concentration & learning.
Variety for Lunch including suggestions for different carbohydrates and proteins; as well as ideas for different ways of adding fruit and vegetables.
Quick Snack Ideas including different ways of serving healthy ingredients (eg instant pizza and 'breadless sandwiches') and recommendations for healthy products to buy.
Breakfasts Made Easier including recommending healthy cereals to buy, and some kid-friendly, tried and tested recipes to make ahead like healthier pancakes.
"Colette from Growing Healthy Eaters gave a very interesting lunch time talk to staff on ‘VARIETY OF LUNCHES FOR CHILDREN’ and provided some great and innovative ideas on ways to entice children to eat a variety of different foods. Feedback from staff following Colette’s talk was very positive".