Picky Eating Plan (available in-person in Galway/ Skype)
If you’ve tried different ways of feeding your kids and they haven't worked, it might mean you haven’t found the right strategy…yet.
In just 4 Sessions I will guide you to simplify how to feed your kids better.
Are your kids:
- Limited in the types of food they regularly eat or largely the same in term of taste, texture or appearance (eg dry foods)?
- Resistant to trying certain foods?
- Sensitive to certain aspects of foods like textures?
Are you ready to:
- Change your thinking and focus more on how to teach your kids to eat right?
- Change how your children eat before you change what they eat?
- Commit to 4 personalised sessions (usually about 1 hour each). Some people may wish to continue with more sessions to make further progress.
- Commit to implementing the suggested changes after each session.
Specifically this plan includes:
- Discovering more about why your children eat the way they do.
- Proven ways to get your children on board eg how to take the fear out of tasting food.
- Straightforward, road-map to structure what your children eat.
- Clear and realistic guidelines for correcting poor eating habits eg continually grazing throughout the day.
- Step-by-step guide on how to start introducing new foods (where exactly to start).
- The starting point is where your kids are at, at the moment, so its important to provide a list of the food and drinks consumed over a 3 day period (including both week and weekend days).
- Inadequate oral-motor skills including difficulty chewing or swallowing.
- Gastrointestinal issues, including reflux.
- Medical issues such as food allergies.