Picky Eating Plan
If you’ve tried lots of different ways of feeding your kids and it hasn’t worked, it probably means you haven’t found the right strategy…yet.
4 Personalised Sessions (available in-person / Skype)
This is a 4 step plan, with each session building on the previous steps.
Are your kids:
- Limited in the types of food they regularly eat (or are they largely the same in term of taste, texture or appearance)?
- Resistant to trying certain foods?
- Sensitive to certain aspects of foods like textures?
Specifically this plan includes:
- Practical ways to get your children on board
- Straightforward, road-map to structure what your children eat
- Clear and realistic guidelines for correcting poor eating habits eg continually grazing throughout the day
- Step-by-step guide how to start introducing new foods
- I meet parents where they are, providing key tips for success for your child’s individual eating habits and personality
For your initial consultation, provide a list of what foods and drinks are consumed and when over 3 days (include week and weekend days).
The first session is the longest as it involves gathering information and looking at picky eating in a holistic way eg discovering more about why your children eat the way they do.
Are you ready to:
- Change your thinking and focus more on how to teach your kids to eat right?
- Change how your children eat before you change what they eat?
- Commit to 4 personalised sessions as a minimum? Some people may wish to continue with sessions for longer to make more progress