Fussy Eating Plan (Galway office/ nationwide by phone and online)
If you’ve tried different ways of feeding your kids and they haven't really worked, it might mean you haven’t found the right way…yet.
With significant training and experience in coaching, health promotion and psychology as well as having access to the latest international research and best practice on fussy eating; I have developed a proven 4 Step Fussy Eating Plan. This teaches your child, especially fussy eaters, how to eat and enjoy more varied and nutritious foods.
The plan involves 4 personalised consultations, with consultations usually every 3 weeks over a 3 month period. Each consultation builds on the previous one, gradually making progress. Additional email support is available throughout the 3 months, as needed.
The starting point is where your kids are at, at the moment.
4 Step-by Step Fussy Eating Plan
Step 1: Getting Started
- Getting your child on board
- How to structure what your child eats
- Starting to introduce change to their existing diet
Step 2: Exploring Foods
- Getting your child to explore new foods
- How to motivate your child to taste new foods
- How exactly do you offer new foods
Step 3: More Tasting
- How to link new foods with existing foods
- How to deal with your child’s preferred and non-preferred foods
- How to avoid common pitfalls to ensure foods are eaten
Step 4: Meals and Snacks
- Putting the 3 steps together to ensure healthy and varied meals and snacks.
If you would like to discuss the Fussy Eating Plan more, please contact me.