Create healthy, happy eaters from babies (starting solids and weaning) to toddlers and children, including fussy eaters.
Many of us have challenges with helping our children eat a healthy, balanced and varied diet.
- Healthy eating is a skill (like learning to read) that some children need a little more support with
- A small number of changes can make a huge difference
- The earlier you seek support, the easier and quicker the process (e.g., before fussy eating becomes a long-term habit)
How it works?
- Establishing healthy eating habits is much more about what you do, so the approach is parent led
- It is child-centred - we don’t expect your child to do anything that they aren’t comfortable with, at that time
- Seek advice and support, in a step-by-step way, that is tailored to suit your family
Who’s it for?
- Any parent from those expecting and starting their parenting journey, to parents of babies, toddlers, children and fussy eaters; starting with what your child is currently eating
- If you are unsure what exactly to say or do
- If you are concerned or stressed about your children’s eating
Outcomes to expect
- Fostering your child’s positive relationship with food, so they eat and enjoy a wide variety of healthy foods
- Creating positive meal times with less stress and helping children eat like the rest of the family
- Creating lifelong healthy eating habits including getting the right balance of sweets and treats.