Healthy Eating Workshops
- Healthy Eating Workshops for companies and workplaces, delivered by Dr Colette Reynolds.
- These are interactive and engaging, delivered onsite or online.
- She also delivers training to groups of staff working with children such as primary school teachers.
- Previous clients include paediatric dental staff and student nutritionists, such as with the Irish Institute of Nutrition and Health.
- Workshops are tailored to meet the requirements of your company e,g., as a single event or series of events.
- Workshops can be delivered for all your staff or focused on parents and families.
Popular topics include:
Feedback from workshop attendees:
Colette from Growing Healthy Eaters gave a very interesting lunch time workshop to staff on ‘Variety of Lunches’ and provided some great and innovative ideas on ways to ensure we all eat a variety of different foods. Feedback from staff following Colette’s workshop was very positive.
Colette’s knowledge about healthy eating will change the way you think about feeding your children and make it easier for you as a parent to make decisions about food.
Everything about the workshop was great. I would highly recommend attending. Indeed I would like to see more worshops like this
It was 100% useful, with very practical and easy to apply advice. I felt very positive and empowered after Colette's workshop.
The workshop was fantastic, very interesting and informative, full of hints and tips for busy parents to cope with their eaters, especially fussy little eaters!