Healthy Eater Packages
Healthy Eating Packages
What often starts out as fussy eating habits in toddlers can quite easily and sometimes quickly develop into a more long-term habit, often without parents even realising it.
Do you find the following with your child(ren):
- They ‘re eating an unbalanced diet, usually with lots of carbohydrates?
- Their variety of foods is small, with little or no vegetables?
- They are hesitant to try certain foods, such as soft textures?
- They snack frequently and want to eat more snacks than meals?
Dolores, Mum of 5 year old
Having a fussy eater is challenging, frustrating and stressful; but Growing Healthy Eaters are here to help, providing Professional Help for Fussy Eaters. Is it time to:
- Get your child on board?
- Start introducing variety?
- Find out how to offer new foods?
- Understand more about psychology of fussy eaters?
Marie, Mum of 2 & 1/2 year old
Do you want:
- Personalised support over a number of months for your child’s eating habits to reverse picky eating?
- Expert advice that you can start implementing straight away in a positive way, that is tailored to suit your family?
- Step-by-step, straightforward and practical help, starting with your child’s current eating habits?
How does it work?
- Your child will start to eat and enjoy a wider variety of foods.
- More positive mealtimes, with less stress
- The foundation will be in place for lifelong healthy eating habits, including children eating like the rest of the family
Ruth, Mum of 22 month old
There are 3 Healthy Eating Packages available, varying in duration
3 Consultation Package
Over 9 weeks
The minimum number
of consultations usually required
or 2 payments of €200
4 Consultation Package
Over 12 weeks
The most common package
Reduce Children’s Sugar in Positive Ways (Online course worth €67)
or 2 payments of €250
6 Consultation Package
Ongoing support over 18 weeks
with 6 check in calls (10 mins each)
Plus Bonus: 2 Online courses
Reduce Children’s Sugar in Positive Ways
(worth €67) PLUS
Create Healthy Eating Habits, Early (worth €97)
or 4 payments of €250
- All consultations are available in –person or online (Zoom)
- Consultations happen every 3 weeks
- Consultations last for up to 1 hour
- Each consultation is followed by personalised recommendations and step-by-step action plan, sent by email.
- During consultations often the focus is on one child, but the general principles can also be applied to other children in the same family
- Even after the consultations finish, further benefits usually continue to appear.