I deliver Interactive Healthy Eating Talks on-site in your workplace. I have previously worked with companies including the Galway City Council, Department of Defence and the Marine Institute in Galway and Mayo.
Group Talks last for up to 1 hour and include:
- Recommendations for nutritious and tasty foods and where to buy them,
- Tried and tested recipes for meals and snack ideas,
- Showcasing healthy products,
- Time for questions and answers,
- Lots of straightforward and practical tips,
- Homemade samples to taste can also be included, if requested.
Group Topics include:
Top Tips for Healthy Eating including straightforward priorities and quick changes and swaps.
Breakfasts Made Easier including recommending healthy cereals to buy, and some kid-friendly, tried and tested recipes to make ahead.
Variety for Lunch including suggestions for different carbohydrates and proteins; as well as ideas for different ways of adding more fruit and vegetables.
Quick Snack Ideas including different ways of serving healthy ingredients (e.g. instant pizza and 'breadless sandwiches') and recommendations for healthy products to buy.
Tailored Group Talks
I can tailor talks to the unique requirements of your workplace.
If you would like to discuss group talks further, please contact me.