Talks for Parents
I deliver Interactive Healthy Eating Talks to groups of adults including parents in preschools and primary schools. I also deliver talks in various settings including to parent and toddler groups, breastfeeding groups and juvenile sports clubs, as well as in libraries.
Group Talks last for up to 1 hour and include:
- Recommendations for nutritious and tasty foods and where to buy them,
- Tried and tested recipes for meals and snack ideas,
- Showcasing healthy products,
- Time for questions and answers,
- Lots of specific advice and practical tips drawing on my experience as a Mom and Child's Healthy Eating Specialist,
- Homemade samples to taste can also be included, if requested.
Group Topics include:
The Latest Expert Weaning Advice. This gives a step-by-step guide on how best to wean your baby; what type of foods to start with; and what methods are best to use. This is based on the latest international research findings (2018).
Creating Healthy Eating Habits. Top tips to prevent fussy eating and ensure your baby and toddler develops a good relationship with healthy food both now and in the long-term; including how to ensure your kids come to the table hungry.
Top tips for Stress Free Family Meals. Straightforward and practical advice including different strategies on serving desserts with dinner etc.
Tailored Group Talks
I can tailor talks to the unique requirements of your group.
Finally, I offer Children’s Talks with the aim of engaging children with various healthy foods and products. One example is Superfood Fruits and Veggies with Fun Facts, 'Play the Detective', and the 'Guessing Game' included.
If you would like to discuss group talks further, please contact me.