Do your child refuse to eat lots of foods? Are they eating:
- An unbalanced diet, with lots of carbohydrates (such as bread)
- A limited range of foods such as little or no vegetables
- Only want to eat familiar foods
- Does your child refuse small changes, such as a different flavour
- Do they eat different to the rest of the family
- Does your child refuse to eat certain textures or want to eat foods separately
- Is there little enjoyment of food, including eating with distractions or lengthy mealtimes.
- Is their eating getting worse over time
Join this program, with a Family Nutritionist, to get expert guidance and support for your kids fussy eating.