Healthy Eating Talks for Parents
Dr. Colette facilitates Healthy Eating Talks for groups of parents such as parent and toddler groups and breastfeeding groups in various settings such as primary schools, juvenile sports clubs and libraries.
Topics can be customised to meet the requirements of your group and can be delivered as a single topic or series of talks. Topics include:
- Top Tips for Healthy Eating for the whole Family including quick changes and swaps to eat a wide variety of tasty foods.
- Growing Healthy, Happy Eaters Top Tips to ensure your kids and the whole family eat and enjoy a wide variety of nutritious foods.
- Stress Free Family Meals Straightforward strategies to help achieve stress free family meals.
- Creating healthy eating habits and preventing fussy eating so your baby and toddler develops a good relationship with healthy food now and in the long-term.
- Weaning in a Nutshell Master Course. This covers: What are the best types of foods to first introduce & how exactly to introduce them, Is baby led weaning the best approach? When to know your child is ready for solids and why responsive feeding is key.