Healthy Eating Classes
Dr. Colette facilitates Healthy Eating Classes for parents in various settings such as primary schools, juvenile sports clubs and libraries. I offer these interactive classes to a variety of community groups including: parent and toddlers, breastfeeding, baby massage, baby yoga and postnatal pilates.
Topics can be customised to meet the requirements of your group and can be delivered as a single event or series of events. Topics include:
- Top Tips for Healthy Eating for the whole Family including quick changes and swaps to eat a wide variety of tasty foods.
- Growing Healthy, Happy Eaters Top Tips to ensure your kids and the whole family eat and enjoy a wide variety of nutritious foods.
- Stress Free Family Meals Straightforward strategies to help achieve stress free family meals.
- Creating healthy eating habits and preventing fussy eating so your baby and toddler develops a good relationship with healthy food now and in the long-term.
- Weaning in a Nutshell Master Course. This covers: What are the best types of foods to first introduce & how exactly to introduce them, Is baby led weaning the best approach? When to know your child is ready for solids and why responsive feeding is key.