Fussy Eating Plan (Galway office/ nationwide by phone and online)
If you’ve tried different ways of feeding your kids and they haven't really worked, it might mean you haven’t found the right way…yet.
Fussy eating can be quickly and successfully changed by using a different approach. I use my background in psychology to transform how your child thinks and feels about food, so they can eat and enjoy a wide variety of foods.
Do you want:
- The stress removed from meal times?
- Reduced workload? I recommend that you do things differently, rather than making separate food for your child, hiding vegetables etc.
- Fast changes? The whole plan happens over 3 months. Many parents report progress after just the first consultation, and they continue to build on this after each consultation.
The plan involves just 4 personalised consultations, with each consultation building on the previous one. Each consultation is usually every 3 weeks.
The starting point is where your kids are at, at the moment.
4 Step-by Step Fussy Eating Plan
Includes all the following:
- Getting your child on board.
- Starting to introduce change using their existing diet.
- How to motivate your child to taste new foods.
- How exactly to offer new foods.
- How to avoid common pitfalls to ensure a wide variety of foods are eaten.
If you would like to discuss the Fussy Eating Plan more, please contact me.